Our vision is to revolutionise the way people find information, choose a new boiler, get a quote and book a trusted local installer to come and install it. All on the same super easy, fast on-line platform.
- To provide visitors with quality, impartial information on all aspects of heating in a way that is easy to understand.
- To present great local, independent heating businesses for our visitors to use. It is incredibly hard for small businesses to ‘get found’ on line because Google is dominated by bigger heating companies. We believe small business provide great value and exceptional customer service. We are here to support local businesses and help visitors find their local heating teams.
The Heating Hub started life as a local heating company, founded in part by Jo Alsop. Through her own endeavours to get her own business found on line, and with a natural flare for writing very openly about the industry, Jo wrote content that attracted a national audience. Realising the popularity of her writing, she wrote more pages and attracted more visitors.
Jo teamed up with two great Kent business leaders to consider how her website could work as a standalone business. Jo was keen that it was used to help other small businesses like hers, as they found it hardest to compete on line. She also wanted to do a better job for visitors to book an appointment on line with the businesses on the network.
The Heating Hub concept was born, in three clear sections:
- A ‘handbook’ for customers on their heating system;
- A revealing look at industry operators; and
- Lots and lots of buying guides that help compare like with like
- Help you get an estimate of installation cost based on your circumstances
- Select boiler models according to budget, warranty length, dimensions of the boiler (for cupboard fit)
- We’ll put you in touch with great local installers that meet our criteria, for example, they must be a local business and employ most of their engineers
- COMING SOON – an on line booking system for our visitors to book direct the to their chosen companies’ diaries.
We are still quite new! We have grown organically and we want to get it right for our visitors and our network. We want the right companies on the network and the right booking system for our visitors to use. We will get there! Our aim is to be relevant and convenient to all parties.