Best Combi Boiler – Find the Best for your Budget
Follow our step by step guide to find your best combi boiler:
How to use this Guide
Follow these instructions to get the most from our best boiler tables:
1. Pick your property size from the drop down tables below. NB if you have multiple bathrooms, you can opt for the next property size up in order to achieve better hot water flow rates. For example if you have a 3 bed house with 3 bathrooms, with showers that often in use at the same time, you could consider one of the boilers in the 4 or 5+ bed category.
2. Do you need a boiler that will fit in a cupboard? If you are installing your new combi boiler in a kitchen cupboard you will need a compact boiler.
3. Is the length of manufacturer cover important to you? If you are moving in a few years perhaps you do not need one of the more expensive boilers with a 10 year warranty; a budget end boiler with 5 a year warranty will do and save you £500.
4. Is boiler efficiency a big factor in your boiler purchase? If so, you can use the tables to find the most efficient boiler in its budget group.
5. Finally, litres per minute for hot water – this is how fast the boiler can heat cold water. The smaller boilers will always be around 10 litres per minute, the bigger boilers over 16 litres per minute. Litres per minute is important if you and your family have multiple bathrooms and shower at the same time in the mornings.