Boiler Warranties & Guarantees | A Guide to Good Value
Overview of Boiler Warranties and Guarantees
How to use this Guide
Top Tips for Securing Your Free Extended Boiler Cover
- Ensure the Benchmark form is completed and on site (located in the back of the user manual)
- Ensure there is safe access to the boiler - e.g. fixed loft ladder and light if situated in the loft
- Register the boiler within 30 days of installation or check your installer has done it
- For extended warranties you may have to use an Accredited Installer.
- Have the boiler serviced annually and keep the documentation on site
- Be sure the fault is a genuine manufacturing issue by ringing the manufacturer's help line - you will be charged for a call out if not.
- To avoid additional charges, make sure you are home when the engineer attends and the Benchmark and servicing documentation is on site and completed.
Only Worcester Bosch, Vaillant and Glow Worm currently offer a Guarantee